Last updated: 10th April, 2017
At www.dokicam.com, we know that you value how your information is used and shared, and we value your trust in us that we do so with considered care and professionalism. www.dokicam.com will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of previous collected customer information without the consent of the affected customers.
What information about our customers do we collect?
The information we collect will help us to understand you better and provide a more personalized and continually improving shopping experience at www.dokicam.com & www.nextgadget.store. The information may include:
- Any information that may be contained in videos, comments, or other submissions you upload or post to the customer support and technical assistance.
- Any information that you provide to us in various forms and other mediums, such as name, email address, delivery details and preferences/settings.
- Certain information provided by cookies when you access our website and/or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.dokicam.com or www.nextgadget.store on other websites. These cookies are stored by your browser and do not give www.nextgadget.com and www.nextgadget.store any access to your computer.
- Newsletter subscriptions.
- Access to DokiCam products or services on social networks or third party services
- Information from other sources.
- When you use our websites (including our official online sales partner NextGadget.store), we may collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
- When you use DokiCam’s Services that connect to the Internet, including, but not limited to, when you access the Services via DokiCam devices, applications (web, mobile, desktop software, connected TV and games console), your DokiCam account, and our web sites and NextGadget store, we may collect certain information as described below for such purposes as improvement of our products and software services, troubleshooting bugs, providing the Services, managing the Services, security and monitoring purposes, tracking and analyzing usage, providing content for referring traffic sources and improving overall performance of the Services. We may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Why do we collect your information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us to identify you and your preferences in how to use our website, and helps us to communicate news (inclusive of products, announcements, events and special offers) that is of likely interest to you.
- This helps to save you time from re-submitting certain information when revisiting our website.
- We may contact you for some market research/surveys.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
DokiCam does NOT share, sell, rent or trade information (unless it has been anonymized or de-identified) with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and will only share information as outlined below or with your consent.
- Co-branded webpages
- Service providers
- Customer testimonials
- Business transactions
- Content submitted to DokiCam
- User-generated content
- Legal compliance
- Law enforcement
What should you do about Cookies?
- Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your computer and do not give www.dokicam.com and NextGadget.store any access to your computer.
- Cookies do help us to provide you with a website for your browsing and shopping experience.
- From time-to-time, www.dokicam.com engages third parties to track and analyze non-personally identifiable information from individuals who visit the website from a link, such as from an email or from an advertisement. The information provided to third parties does not include personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after they receive it. This information is used to analyse the performance of email and advertising campaigns, and to provide a better website experience.
- Web browsers normally accept safe cookies automatically. However, you may choose to decline cookies from www.dokicam.com if you wish, but this will prevent you from taking full advantage of the features embedded in our website.
- If you choose to leave the www.dokicam.com website via links to websites other than www.dokicam.com, www.dokicam.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those websites use.
Disputes and Questions?
By visiting www.dokicam.com, you agree that you are bound to be governed by the policies and our Conditions of Use found on our website.
How we protect your information
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information based on its sensitivity. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.